ZICOH is a smart, dose-controlled, patented prescription medication delivery system designed to seamlessly connect the prescription medication supply chain with the goal of improving safety, compliance, and prescription adherence.
ZICOH Technologies Patents
|United States||Smart Inhaler Device With Automated Dose Delivery, Measurement, and Management||Issued, 2021|
|United States||Secure Smart Dosing System With Automated Delivery, Measurement, and Management||Issued, 2021|
|United States||Secure Smart Dosing System With Automated Delivery, Measurement, and Management for Pills||Issued, 2022|
|Australia||Smart Inhaler Device With Automated Dose Delivery, Measurement, and Management||Pending|
|Canada||Smart Inhaler Device With Automated Dose Delivery, Measurement, and Management||Pending|
|United Kingdom||Smart Inhaler Device With Automated Dose Delivery, Measurement, and Management||Pending|
|World Intellectual Property Organization||Smart Inhaler Device With Automated Dose Delivery, Measurement, and Management||Published|
|Australia||Secure Smart Dosing System With Automated Delivery, Measurement, and Management||Pending|
|Canada||Secure Smart Dosing System With Automated Delivery, Measurement, and Management||Pending|
|Israel||Secure Smart Dosing System With Automated Delivery, Measurement, and Management||Pending|
|United Kingdom||Secure Smart Dosing System With Automated Delivery, Measurement, and Management||Published|
|World Intellectual Property Organization||Secure Smart Dosing System With Automated Delivery, Measurement, and Management||Published|
|World Intellectual Property Organization||Secure Smart Dosing System With Automated Delivery, Measurement, and Management for Pills||Pending|
Other Vivera Technologies Patents
|United States||Self-Contained, Portable Sanitation Device and Telemedicine Station||Issued, 2022|
|United States||Neurosciences Medical Device Software||Allowed, 2022|
|United States||Self-Administered Infection Testing and Result Determination||Published|
Robert MassoudiSenior Technology and Business Advisor
- Senior executive and entrepreneur with 30+ years of experience in technology-led business transformation and innovation with digital, sense-making, and conscious technologies
- Background ranges from founding startups to serving in senior executive and operational management roles for global and Fortune 500 technology enterprises
- Former Group SVG and Global Head of Digital Transformations at ABB, Inc.
- Created and served on several technology boards
Mehdi Hatamian, Ph.D.Chief Scientific Advisor
- 120 patents issued, 50 published scientific papers
- 45+ years of engineering experience in the electrical and biomedical spaces
- Chief Scientist of Central Engineering at Broadcom with a 20-year tenure
- Former Program Engineer for the NASA Space Shuttle
- Member of the National Academy of Engineering
- Currently developing ZICOH and next-generation cancer detection devices and technologies
Stephen J. McColgan, M.D. M.B.A.Chief Medical Officer
- 68 invited presentations, 12 publications
- 35 years of surgical experience, 30+ years of experience in medical & surgical device development
- Developed enhanced laparoscopic devices for a medical technology company, driving acquisition by a major publicly-traded company
- Clinical instructor, professional consultant
- Currently developing ZICOH and endomechanical devices for cardiovascular medicine and surgery
Guido Jouret, Ph.D.Senior Technology and Business Advisor
- More than 25 years of experience in various technology sectors, including software, services, networking, cloud platforms, and hardware
- Former Chief Development Officer of Plume, the creator of one of the most widely deployed software platforms for smart homes and small businesses
- Board member for Poly and Advisor to various Silicon Valley start-ups
- Holds a B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute and a Ph.D. in Computing from Imperial College London
Bryan HughesSenior Technology Advisor
- Developer, entrepreneur, advisor, and executive with 35+ years of experience that spans from early-stage startups to Fortune 500 companies
- Co-Founder of Predictive Medical Technologies, to predict cardiopulmonary arrest in the ICU with a 24-hour likelihood
- Holds two Board positions: one for a private company called Third Economy in the ESG space and the second for a non-profit community-based organization called Russian River Alliance that is working to deliver free public Wi-Fi to unincorporated rural towns in Sonoma County
Geetha Rao, Ph.D.Regulatory Advisor
- Entrepreneur, executive, and strategic advisor on medical devices, health information technology, and connected health systems
- An internationally-recognized expert on legal and regulatory aspects of medical technology risk and safety
- FDA-trusted expert on international policy-making bodies and regulatory framework development for digital health and innovation in connected care technologies
- Master of Business Management degree from Stanford University Graduate School of Business and a Ph.D. in Engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Dennis MooreRegulatory and Compliance Advisor
- Former United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Investigator and California Medical Device Senior Investigator with more than twenty years of experience
- Sworn Government-POST Certified Criminal Investigator and Lead Trainer
- Member of the Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS) and the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instruments (AAMI)
Saurabh RadhakrishnanMedTech Operations Advisor
- Executive and serial entrepreneur with a passion for technology
- Experienced in consumer devices, software, and data analytics
- Expert in R&D, manufacturing, regulatory, and commercialization strategies for medical devices
- Investor in various startups, where he enjoys helping entrepreneurs who share his vision and passion
Alan PoleszakGovernment Affairs Advisor
- 23 years of experience as a decorated U.S. Department of Justice, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Special Agent Executive
- Nearly 40 years of federal, state, local, and international law enforcement, investigative, and defense experience in Government and in the private sector
- Developed international, national, and regional counter drug, pharmaceutical diversion, and general crimes strategies with government executives, community leaders, private industry officials, and the U.S. Military
ZICOH is Awarded First US Patent
The USPTO granted ZICOH technology its first patent, recognizing ZICOH as a dose control-controlled medication delivery device.
ZICOH is Granted Second US Patent
ZICOH technology received its second patent, securing its rights as a smart inhaler device featuring automated dose delivery, measurement, and management of medications.
Vivera Receives US Notice of Allowance for MDZone
Vivera receives Notice of Allowance for U.S. Patent Application entitled, “Self-Contained, Portable, Sanitization Device and Telemedicine Station,” for the Company’s MDZone platform from the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
Vivera Receives US Patent for MDZone
The United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) grants a US patent to Vivera for MDZone.
ZICOH Receives Third Patent
The USPTO granted ZICOH its third US patent, securing its rights as a smart dosing system with automated delivery, measurement, and management for oral format medications, including pills, capsules, and tablets.
Vivera Receives Patent Allowance for its Speech Fluency Evaluation and Feedback Tool
The USPTO has issued a US patent allowance for the Company’s Speech Fluency Evaluation and Feedback Tool.
Official USPTO Notice of Allowance Issued for U.S. Trademark Serial Number 90672169: ZICOH
The USPTO issues a Notice of Allowance for ZICOH's trademark.
Fill out the form below, and a member of our team will reach out to you shortly.
Vivera is an innovative, science-driven biopharma and medtech company located in Southern California. The Company has global exclusivity to license the patented and patent-pending TABMELT sublingual drug delivery system for pharmaceutical use and holds its own issued patents on ZICOH, a smart, dose-controlled electronic prescription dispensing device, and MDZone, a portable telemedicine station. With multiple divisions, including its technologies, biosciences, medical devices, and advanced diagnostics divisions, Vivera is vertically integrated with patented technology, manufacturing capabilities, and distribution for its products.
Copyright © 2023 Vivera Technologies. All rights reserved.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.**The product is in development and not currently commercially available.
ZICOH is currently under development, has not been reviewed by the FDA and is not available for commercial sale.